Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cut to the Chase.

I was gong to, and in fact I did, type out a post about how wasteful my coffee fixin' routine is... and then I realized that that's the most boring thing I could possibly talk about. It's a slow news day ok?

Really I'm just sitting at Starbucks procrastinating writing one of my five papers... 

So I'll spare you the useless post and get to what I really wanted to tell you... that I'm wearing my new scarf from the Gap and I don't think I'll ever take it off. 


Oh... and since it's red cup season, here is my obligatory photo of my coffee that is so wasteful. 



I'm also enjoying the irony of me listening to Taylor Swift's "Red" album, while drinking from my red Starbucks cup... If only I felt the slightest bit of shame for having this album on repeat.... 

Happy Thursday... thank GOD tomorrow is Friday. 

-Lo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment