Sunday, December 2, 2012

Back.

Hello world.

Thanks for your patience during my hiatus from this. I needed a little break from this, but in the midst of said break, I've had an awful lot of fun.

The month of November was really busy but really great. I went home for Thanksgiving week and it was the first time I'd been back to Dallas since the 1st of August. (That's a LONG time without my precious Beau).

While at home I got to spend much needed time with my family as well as Erin, Ashley, Savannah and Hayden. I could go on and on about how blessed I am, but I'll just leave it at that. I'm very blessed.

One of my favorite parts of the break was Thanksgiving morning- Savannah and I decided to run in the Turkey Trot this year! We've both been working on our fitness and overall health and I was really proud of us for waking up and running. I'm hoping it's a new tradition we've started together.

Over the break I got to spend a lot of time with my mom, too. She took me to this restaurant in Snider Plaza called East Hampton Sandwich Co.
 It's a little pricey but it's one of my new favorites. I loved the inside decor and the food was yuummmy. I recommend the grilled chicken sandwich, but I've heard their lobster rolls are to die for.

This week/weekend has been spent studying and having dinner with my girls :) It's amazing how I've lived and known them for so long, but I manage to find something so new about them every time we're together. It's really great.

Speaking of something new, I went on a blind date to a military ball on Friday. I never do anything like that...ever. but it was really fun! and thank God because that could have been potentially really bad haha!

Time to study. Good luck to all of you who have finals. Just remember it will be over soon...and one day we will want to give a whole lot to just be back in college.

All my love,

Lauren.


1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to leave you a comment...

    1- proud of you for doing the Turkey Trot, well lets back up, for being motivated to RUN in general. Ugh my knees hurt by proxy.
    2- thankful for your friendship, you are a gem and you make me giggle like no one else can
    3- ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH HOT DAMN
    4- you're pretty

    mmk I think that's all i've got for now!

    ReplyDelete