Monday, December 31, 2012

So long.

Well it's the last day of 2012 and since Erin updated her blog, I thought I should update mine.

2012 was quite the ride. A lot of ups, a lot of downs and a lot of lessons learned. I got to do things in 2012 that I never thought I would do and I'm so thankful for those experiences and for the friendships that came along with it.

I would like to say I've grown a lot as a person, but with the closing of the year I've realized I still have a lot of work to do on myself. And what better time to realize that I need more time to soul search than right before my final semester of college? I can't think of a better one, really.

I'm not a huge fan of New Years Eve. Erin and I were talking about it this afternoon and we came to the conclusion it's because we both don't like change very much/at all and the holiday is so focused on the coming of change and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

But hopefully for me, and I hope the same for you, that 2013 is nothing to fear or be intimidated of. I hope it brings exciting adventures with little heartbreak, a few challenges and lots of laughter.

I know this year is going to be the closing of my collegiate chapter, an event I've been dreading since I first started, but hopefully an exciting beginning (a job!) will be awaiting this conclusion.

So peace out 2012. It's been a trip, that's for sure.



Cheers to new beginnings and looking forward to what's to come. 

Xx, 
-Lo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment