Sunday, February 3, 2013

Transition.

Hey kiddies.

Whenever I say that I think of my grandfather. When he's not calling me Twinks he calls my sister and me "kiddies."

I hope February is treating everyone wonderfully already. Especially since it's only three days in...

February is such an odd time of the year. It's the transition month for Winter to Spring...the true tester of New Year's Resolutions...

I was recently talking with Erin and we both agree that this is such an odd time of our lives. Our mental anxiety level is at an all-time high and we are so caught in between wanting to be productive but having a severe case of "fear of missing out."And (un)fortunately for me right now, not missing a damn thing is trumping my productivity schedule.

I suppose it's because I know that I'm capable of getting everything done so I'm not too worried about that...but I am also well aware that I won't get these days and precious moments back.

You know how mommy-to-be's go through a nesting period before they bring a baby into the home? I feel like I'm doing something similar to that only sans pregnancy. I am attached to my friends as if college is ending tomorrow. (And by the way, simply typing that statement out brought tears to my eyes.)

So if you're feeling neglected dear readers, it's because I'm busy creating memories. I just need to get back on track with documenting them so that I have them in my head, heart and in writing forever.

I hope everyone is as busy loving life as I am. Life is so good to us, even when it doesn't seem to be...it is. And right now Phillip Phillips is singin' the words of my soul...

Have a happy day everyone. And never forget how blessed you are.

Xx,
Lo.

"Hope is just a ray of what everyone should see...scared of what's behind you and scared of what's in front. Live with what you have now, and make the best of what's to come." -Phillip Phillips


No comments:

Post a Comment