Monday, January 17, 2011

Fairy Tales.

Once upon a time, a girl from Dallas drove through Auburn, Alabama on her way back to Texas from a family road trip to Florida. The town was perfect. The buildings were beautiful. It was everything she had pictured for herself when she pictured college. Before she knew it, she packed up her things, and moved 700 miles away to call this small town her home. She had no idea that throughout her time on the plains she would share this home with National Champions and a Heisman Trophy winner. And they all lived happily ever after.
War Eagle.

I still can't get over the fact that I go to school with the winner of the Heisman Trophy, and that my entire fall semester social life revolved around a football team that went on to become the best in the nation. The NATION. I experienced the perfect season and I wish everyone else could too because the feeling is irreplaceable. Fall of 2010 will probably go down as my favorite semester of college when I'm looking back on it a few years from now..."they" say that if something is too good to be true, it usually is...well this might just be the exception to what "they" say.

P.S isn't that picture awesome? It's like it snowed on Toomer's. Can you say "excited"? Haha War Damn!

Anyway, needless to say this semester has started off on the right foot. I've gotten into the classes I need to be in to finally start my major! YAY!!  Fun fact: my intro to PR class is requiring us to get a Twitter! I know my sister will appreciate this because I made fun of her for having one...sorry Katie.

I can't wait to see what else is in store for me to close out the year. My life truly has been a fairy tale. There have been ups and downs...but in the end the sun sets and all is right in my world. And don't forget...when the sun sets...the sky is orange and blue :)

And that's the Lo down...

War Eagle.

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeee.
    You should blog more often.
    CANT wait for you to get a twitter.
    Love you.

    PS that picture is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete