Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ideal.

Thursday. Usually not one of my favorite days. Wednesday, the fun day, has passed, and it's not quite the weekend. I've always thought of Thursday as being in the way come to think of it. But not today. Maybe not ever again (at least for the semester). I woke up mid morning, attended my journalism class where I learned about "unnecessary words", most of which I'm sure I'm using.. I had lunch with my wonderful roommate, Kat, at a place that made us nostalgic for freshman year. Caught up with a sorority sister on life before heading to my PR class-You know, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who feels like everything, whether it be school, time, or life in general, seems to sneak up on me all the time...I like knowing that everyone is as overwhelmed as I am. Is that selfish or just human? Anyhow...
I then ventured to my last class of the day; Introduction to Public Relations, where we were assigned our very first story! We were assigned to go to the National Championship celebration and find a feature piece and write about it. I'm so excited about this I can't even begin to explain! I came home, worked on some homework, and curled up with my favorite Anthropologie candle, and watched the finale of the Bravo series "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"...Yes. I am that girl. And I embrace it to the fullest.
Friends, trashy television, and knowing that my life will never be as complicated as the lives the women on this show lead, no matter how overwhelmed I feel...what more could I ask of a Thursday? In a word, it's been ideal.

So here's to my budding relationship with Thursday.

Bon nuit.

Xx,
Lo.

P.s: if you're ever in a bind for a gift, or you feel that guilty need to buy something every time you go into Anthropolgie...this candle is ALWAYS a winner. Baltic Amber is the scent from the Voluspa line. Trust me, it's the best $18 you'll spend in that store. Like Thursday, this candle is...ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment