Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lovely.

Today was the start of a new year...it's always a little sad seeing the end of something great, though if today was any indication of how the rest of my year will turn out, I confidently bid adieu to 2010 and warmly embrace 2011. I spent my day frolicking the beautiful grounds of Highland Park with two of my very best friends and it was absolutely lovely.
We started out with no destination in mind and ended up being diva models for Erin and her new camera...if Anthropologie or Converse need new models-you just let the three of us know ;)
I am constantly amazed at how well the three of us mesh together...and thank goodness we do because I don't know how I would get by without them...especially on days like today :) Aren't they great? hahah

I wish I had them to myself all year round, but I suppose that's part of what makes them so special. I am forced to make every moment of every second really count...to tide me over until my next venture to our hometown. There's not a whole lot to do around here most of the time but it's lovely ladies like these that make me miss Dallas oh so much when I'm away. Even if all we do is drive around and waste gas, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

This winter break has been full of lovely surprises and blessings. I've gotten to play with my big sister, Katie for a few weeks which has been SUCH a treat!! We live so far away (too far away) from each other but luckily she is the proud owner of a brand new macbook pro and we can skype ALL the time! Get excited Katie (and Kaitlyn) our lives are about to get so much more giggly...if that's even possible.

 Of all the things I was blessed with this year...my favorite would have to be my new baby!! Although little Mazi was wonderful to me, the Rogue has already experienced so much laughter and joy. I can't wait to see where it'll take me these next few years!

Unfortunately all good things do come to an end and I am losing two of my favorite blondes tomorrow...
Why did we all go so far away?! Until next time I suppose...

I could only hope that everyone else's Winter break/New Years Day was as enchanting as mine was. 
Let's make 2011 truly lovely
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment