Monday, September 26, 2011

Self Observation.

Things I learned/re-learned/noticed about myself this past week: 

1. naps never make me feel better but I still take them in hopes they will
2. I love the (low fat as if that makes a difference) pop-tarts with the strawberry filling
3. I should never respond to a text or email when frustrated
4. Modern Family will ALWAYS make me laugh
5. gas is cheaper in the ghettos of Opelika.
6. Travel to get said gas with friends
7. Frogs make me jumpy
8. it's important to read all the directions to english paper assignments BEFORE the night before it's due...
9. Pinterest makes me want to starve myself and indulge in every item at the grocery store at the same time
10. Freshmen are clueless
11. When you tweet about things like french bulldogs, you shouldn't be surprised when veterinarians start following you on twitter
12. facebook makes me complain
13. The O.C is still addicting
14. I want to marry Seth Cohen
15. When changing the radio station if I land on a Mexican channel my stomach literally starts to growl for Mi Cocina
16. Across-the-shoulder bags are a girls best friend. 
17. I enjoy taking the transit to and from class
18. Always check your bank statement toward the end of the month
19. TJ Maxx makes me feel "thrifty"
20. I'm not actually Beyonce... (who knew?)

No comments:

Post a Comment