Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall into Preppy.

Everyone has that go-to outfit. You know, the one that when you put it on you feel invincible?

My friend Savannah tends to gravitate toward jeans, a button down, her Tory Burch leopard flats, and if the weather is cool, her Fendi scarf. My friend Erin has a great pair of green denim skinny jeans from Anthro that she pairs with cool sandals and a top (usually from Urban Outfitters)

I could go on and list what you could spot my friends wearing on any given sunday...which would probably be a comical post for my friends to read...

But the point is, when the season changes to that of your preference, your wardrobe is nothing less than fabulous. And rightfully so.

Fall is about to be in full swing so I decided to show you my go-to look for the season. It's so fab (if I do say so myself) yet so simple and easy!



There is nothing better than a great, classic, button down.
Warm enough for the crispness of fall but cool enough for "Texas Fall: upper 70's low 80's
I choose to go for the over-sized look so it's long enough to wear with leggings 

ESSENTIAL! black leggings get me through the fall and winter seasons!

Sometimes I'll skip the leggings and pair with jeans.
Gap jeans are my favorite.
Great price and they last FOREVER.
Perfect every day denim. 
I have fallen in LOVE with these Steve Madden Boots. I love them in both black and brown. Definitely a great switch-up from the classic rider boot. 
Steve Madden Miidori. $150
If you know me you know I'm always sporting a HUGE bag. But I found this gem and have fallen in love with the saddle bag. The across-the-body strap is perfect for a hassle-free evening.
Target: $20

Love, love LOVE aviators. I think it really completes the preppy look.
I'm cheap so I don't have the Ray Ban's but Urban Outfitters makes excellent knock-offs for $20 

I am obsessed with my Michael Kors watch. I have the Tortoise Shell on the left.
A great watch adds so much to any outfit.


The fall brings out the preppy girl in me, what can I say?

Happy fall :) 

-Lo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment