Wednesday, October 19, 2011

RTR.

I recently applied for an internship position with a FAB company called Rent the Runway. This website offers designer dresses and accessories, available to rent, for up to 90% off!

Not only do you get chic designer-wear for less, but the return shipping is free, they send you the proper packaging for returns and NO DRY CLEANING! Not even if you spill! When you rent the dress there is a $5 insurance charge you pay that covers you for any stains or snags!

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? Well lucky for you, this time it's not.  Help me help you update your look by registering for the website under my name!

The company liked what they saw and have put me into the 2nd round of applicants. My challenge is to get 100 people to register and I am SO close to meeting this goal but I'm going to need your help!

If you copy and paste this URL link into your browser:

http://www.renttherunway.com/referral/haines.lauren

and answer a few quick questions, we'll both be on our way to a successful, fashionable future.

Happy shopping and thanks for your support :)

-Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment