Monday, June 4, 2012

Work Squared.

Woke up a little groggy this morning. It was one of those "try on 4 different outfits and hate every single one with immense passion" mornings. Somehow right when the clock strikes you'll-be-late-if-you-don't-leave-right-this-minute 'o clock I always manage to throw on a fab outfit and scoot out the door.
phewf . 

Grab coffee. turn on Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.

breathe a sigh of relief. 

This has become my favorite "me" time. I've figured out that if I get to Starbucks in between 8:32 and 8:35 the line to order my "tall blonde" is minimal and there is usually prime parking.

Turning onto the toll road at approximately 8:41  is a rather calm experience in opposition of the mad dash that happens at 8:30.

I am very much in my own world in between 8:42-8:55 a.m. It's just me and the voices of Kidd Kradick. The only thing that would make it better: being on a big, white couch in yoga pants and a t-shirt. With Beau.

Work was work. I was flustered mid-morning. That happens sometimes. But I went to lunch by myself and Carrie Underwood and I alleviated some stress.

By 6:30 I was hitting the pavement with Caroline. Savannah joined us later for a Nike Training Club sesh. Team skinny body is the name of the game.

The 3 of us sat down and had a very healthy dinner (grilled chicken-they had theirs in a salad and watermelon). It's both funny and sad to listen to girls talk about their bodies. We should all remember how beautiful we really are.

Welp, gazing at the clock tells me it's Law and Order: SVU time. Bring on the sex crimes.

Too much? 

Until tomorrow, 
-Lo. 


1 comment:

  1. This was extremely entertaining. I imagined the whole thing. I can't wait to be home in a week and a half for memory making times!

    ReplyDelete