Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Homeward Bound.

I'm

      Comin'
   

                   Home...

Comin' home. Tell the world that I'm comin' home... if you can finish that lyric we are probably friends, if not we should be.

Yes people. I am returning to the Big D and I don't mean Detroit (an answer I got from someone last weekend when I said the Big D...what? Do I look like I'm from...whatever.)

I have been incredibly busy trying to keep up with school, work, finding a job and being a 22-year-old college girl who's graduating in 5 weeks. *GASPS* literally

So busy that I just screened my sister's phone call to try and get a quick post in before my next class. Sorry Katie... you can complain to me about it in person tomorrow over margs :)

Things I'm looking forward to in a nutshell:

1. Seeing my family for the first time since January. Wow that's been a minute!
2. Mexican food. Nom nom nom...margaritas.
3. Throwing Beau a birthday party
4. Long walks and talks with my main gal pals that will be in town (shout out to Savannah and Erin).
5. DALLAS FASHION!!

I love packing when I go home because I feel like my wardrobe has a chance to truly shine and be appreciated for what it is. Although packing in one duffle bag proves tricky for a girl who thinks knows every day is a fashion show...

I also love to get inspiration while I'm there. Ah the perks of being in a big city.

Also y'all...I'm FINALLY GETTING A HAIRCUT. (My last cut was in August. I will deny this fact if you ever try to use it against me).

I have a few fun posts about work coming your way too when I get a chance to breathe. But I advise you to not hold your breath on that one...it could be a while...


Xx,

Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment