Saturday, February 4, 2012

Big Week.

My week in review:

Tuesday: My parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. I can only hope to find someone who treats me the way my dad treats my mom and to be the kind of woman my mom is for my dad. 

Wednesday: The first day of February. Birthday month to my sister, Hayden and Beau! The month of one of Erin's favorite holiday's AND the start of the shortest month of the year. 

Thursday: one of the most beautiful days I've seen in Auburn in a long time!
This is one of the new Engineer buildings.
So beautiful it actually makes me jealous I won't have a class in it! 
...Also...
Lisa's package came in the mail!!
She knows how much I like to share.. 
but can you blame me?! Deeeelicious!
JD's is my favorite place back home for a quick cookie and diet coke. 

Friday: Allie and I spent the day in between classes in downtown Auburn visiting one of the town's most famous and beloved places: Toomer's Corner. 
For those of you from HP, this place is a lot like Highland Park Pharmacy.
Instead of milkshakes they serve soft-served yogurt, but their specialty is the lemonade.
Every glass is freshly squeezed right in front of you
so the whole place smells like lemons!
Friday night my evening was spent chatting away with friends at dinner and then hitting up downtown after dark. 
My friends are ridiculous but I absolutely love them

And today I've been at my friends house watching Lifetime movies and playing with this little guy!

Zeus! Erika and her boyfriend's puppy!
Hope you've all had a great week. 

-Lo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment