Monday, January 30, 2012

To Do(ne)

Well, today is day 2 of being productive while perched at my desk.

I realize the fact that I've now posted two blog posts about this is slightly pathetic but I am truly amazed... which might be more pathetic than the previous statement...

But check out my to-do list!

  • Print Rhetoric articles
  • Read Rhetoric articles
  • Look up PR company dad told you about
  • Touch up/Finalize resume
  • Email resume
  • Email Jane Teel
  • Email Ric Smith
  • Touch up nails
  • Print out Internship packet
  • Rent the Runway meeting @ 5:30
  • Gather writing samples 
  • Edit writing samples
If that's not productive for a 21-year-old junior on a Monday running off of 5.5 hours of sleep and acing her french test, then I don't know what is. 

And since I've been so "Johnny On The Spot" as my mother would say, I have time for the fun things like touching up my nails (Essie: Fishnet Stockings) and going to my meeting! (Today we're planning a trunk show! How exciting!) 

Perhaps my motivation comes from the fact that I will be plopped on Kacey's couch from 7-10 p.m. watching our routine, quality and educational television. (Gossip Girl, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion and Pretty Little Liars)

Productively Yours,

-Lo. 

1 comment: