Sunday, January 22, 2012

School Unrelated.

Things I've learned these past couple of weeks...

1. People aren't born with thick skin. Thick skin is earned through trials experienced in life.
2. Sometimes things don't always happen to us for our own benefit, but for the benefit of others.

If you can't figure out why something is happening to you, maybe it's happening so that you can eventually help someone else who will go through the same thing or something similar.

Someone has to be the guinea pig, and I honestly believe it means that God thinks you are stronger than the rest, and can get through whatever it is without the advice and guidance of others.

I've been the guinea pig recently which brings me to my third point that I've always known but have been refreshed on...

3. Family and friends are amazing. Even if they are over 700 miles away...


-Lo.

1 comment: