Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Birthday.

The fact that I love birthday's as much as I do really surprises even myself that I haven't made my post about my actual birthday celebrations. But since it's been almost a month since the big 2-1 celebration...I'll make this "quick."

I woke up and had my favorite drink (diet coke with vanilla) and muffin (double chocolate chip, heated) from JD's ((I'm drooling all over again))

I had lunch with two of my favorite ladies, Erin and Ashley, at my favorite lunch spot- the Mermaid Bar at Neiman Marcus. Their tortilla soup is so major I can't even begin to describe. 

I came home and my other favorite lady, Savannah, came over and surprised me with the most darling of gifts- a Tory Burch wine bottle carrier! What a FAB gift to give!

Then my family and I ventured over to my favorite Mexican food restaurant, Mi Cocina, for some margs and DE-LICIOUS food! Their margs are much stronger than I anticipated (and I don't hate it) and by the end of the evening EVERYONE was merry with laughter. Even dad. 

I came home to find presents addressed to me just begging to be opened. Fabulous wine glasses from my sister, much needed riding boots from my grandparents and one more large box to open. 

As I tore open the wrapping paper I saw that it was a Steve Madden box. 

YES! The black riding boots I had been asking for! (I even blogged about them in my post about my go-to outfit!) 

I opened the box to find tissue paper. You can imagine my confusion.

My mom told me to try the other end. So I opened that end to find a little Neiman Marcus box. 

My heart began to flutter as I opened the box to find a David Yurman jewelry sack. 

Inside awaited the most beautiful ring I have EVER put on my finger. 

Wearing it makes me feel like such a diva-princess, which is how I think all girls should feel on a regular basis. 

It will look even more major (as if that's possible) when I get my mani/pedi Hayden gave to me for my birthday! 

So thanks mom and dad, for helping me feel fabulous for all the days of my life. 

Needless to say: I LOVE BIRTHDAY'S. 

-Lo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment