Tuesday, April 17, 2012

10 things we love Tuesday



1. The Lucky One comes out this Friday and I can NOT wait.
It's supposed to be the best Nicholas Sparks book turned movie since The Notebook 
2. Got my ELLE magazine in the mail yesterday.
Rihanna is on the cover and her spread is gorg!
3. Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa's new single "Payphone"
I have a massive obsession with Adam Levine 
and in my opinion he can do no wrong.

4. Silk, flowy tops tucked into shorts with a belt.
I wouldn't hate it if it was a LV belt either ;)
Love this look. 
5. High waisted denim shorts. I will want to wear these all summer.
Look out Dallas-Lauren is going 80s 
6. Beyonce. For obvious reasons
7. This "Love" ring from Etsy
8. My view while studying in Creekside

9. Aztec shorts

10. Hair in a top knot! Easy and
chic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment