Monday, April 2, 2012

I Spy...

...two blind people sitting and talking with each other while their Seeing Eye dog's appeared to be visiting with each other as well. I lingered long enough to hear a bit of their conversation and they were each bragging about their love for their dogs. I don't know why, but I found this to be so sweet.

...A very small bird drag sticks over to a nearby tree. I looked up in the tree and there was the making of a very small nest! How exciting!

...A girl asking a boy in a wheelchair if he needed help while he was wheeling uphill.

...Auburn cheerleaders stopping to take a picture and sign a poster for a little boy who was clearly a fan.

....Every person, and I mean every person, saying thank you to the transit driver after we arrived on campus.

...Girls giving a classmate genuine praise over a drastic and new haircut.

In my opinion the past couple of days have been  beautiful in Auburn and I'm not just speaking about the weather. I witnessed some beautiful things and I've been itching to share them with you beautiful people.

I think we could all use a little reminder that there is so much kindness and beauty still in the world. Sometimes you just have to stop and look up :)

Be beautiful to one another!

Xx,
Lo.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Well said, and what great things to witness.

    ReplyDelete