Monday, March 26, 2012

Love, Hate and Other Ideas.

Today's thoughts:

i love listening to Miranda Lambert
i hate running out of Miranda Lambert songs

i love talking to Katie on the phone
i hate that I have to talk on the phone to talk to Katie

i love living on the 3rd floor because it's quiet
i hate living on the 3rd floor because I'm lazy and forgetful

i love watching Law and Order: SVU
i hate that I love watching Law and Order: SVU because it's kind of really disturbing

i love spring weather
i hate bikini season- yuck!

i love when I eat healthy
i hate counting calories

i love cake
i don't hate anything about it...which I hate.

In other news:

-i have a weakness for m&m's in easter colors
-Lisa (my mom)  has a Pinterest: follow her
-i hate applying the fitted sheet to my bed
-if i could, i would be the love child of Miranda Lambert and Sara Bareilles; think of the songs


Happy Monday,
-Lo.

3 comments:

  1. ugh I HATE HATE HATE putting the fitted sheet on my bed, oh and totally agree about the weather/bikini season too, blegh. But this is why we are besties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole time I read this I was going... "yes... yes... YES!"
    Love love love you
    Hate hate hate that I can't drive to you in in hour... womp womp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete