Thursday, March 8, 2012

I've Got My Eye On...


Looks like I've got my work cut out for me this spring break...



I've never tried this style but it has potential to be a summer staple!
Also available in hot pink. very major.
Anthropologie. 


These were not love at first sight but I'm contemplating making
the purchase. Definitely a style our future children will say "what were you thinking?!"
but fun none the less.
Steve Madden. 

I need more shorts in my wardrobe and the colors and quality of
their shorts are ideal.
J Crew.

Love me some leopard.
J Crew.

Colored denim. I would love to find a peach and/or
mint green!
J Crew.
Love the shape and tortoise shell.
Rayban. 

Great combo of dark rimmed and tortoise. Not as harsh
and adds a cool contrast. I already have glasses but these might be fun!
Rayban. 


I almost bought a denim shirt from Madewell last year and I'm kicking myself
for not making the purchase! Denim shirts are very in this season and
so versatile!
Nordstrom.
Northpark here I come! 

Fashionably yours,
-Lo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment