Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can't Take Me Anywhere

Yesterday sort of started out as a marathon. I woke up at 8:30 to pack and clean, had a test at 11, a paper due at 1 and my registration for classes for my last fall semester of college (weird) was at 2. Then it was time to hit the road and head to Montgomery where my flight to Dallas was scheduled to take off at 6:30.

If you've never been to the Montgomery airport before, which I'm going to take a leap of faith and say none of you have-there isn't much to it.

5 terminals. 1 "restaurant" (where they heat up hot pockets for you and fix your coffee).

But they do have....drum roll please...

Rocking chairs! Cue southern jokes.
and the nice thing is they have free Wi-Fi which DFW does NOT provide.

So I downloaded the new movie version of "Footloose" and the movie "Like Crazy." I decided to watch "Like Crazy" first since it fit better in my time scheme...this was not such a wise decision. Within the first 15 minutes I was tearing up.

So there I was, at the airport, sitting in a rocking chair, crying on and off for about an hour and a half. So embarrassing. You can't take me anywhere...

My flight ended up being delayed about an hour so I didn't get into Dallas until around 10p.m. But it was all worth it when I got home and saw my favorite puppy in the whole wide world!!!


I'm now sitting in my den, wrapped up in a pottery barn blanket, watching reality TV while the baby sleeps by the fireplace.


Happy spring break to me :) Can't wait to see what the week has in store

-Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment