Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Motto: YOLO

I lived the college dream this week. My weekend started on Wednesday night because my classes for Thursday and Friday were cancelled, I got a mani/pedi, my first (and definitely not last) spray tan, celebrated two 21st birthdays, went to formal and laid out/drank by the pool, complete with a DJ... my life is unreal. 

Here is a glimpse through pictures!

Thursday night Kacey FINALLY joined the 21 club!
[This LBD is my new favorite item in my closet.
Spring Break purchase from Impeccable Pig.]
Birthday diva.

Anther Spring Break purchase: Target
So comfortable!

2 of my beautiful roommates
my amazing and dashing, dare I say amazingly dashing, date
...and the loves of my life!

next time I'll need to remember sunscreen!
"You only live once, that's the motto: YOLO"

Xx, 
-Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment