Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes


Tonight is a night for letting my mind take me where it wants to go. As I group messaged with Erin and Ashley I was trying to post but I quickly realized I was thinking too hard. My mind drifted to baby french bulldogs (duh) which led me to a conversation I once had with Erin. It was one of those "when you picture your life in X number of years, what do you see?" kind of conversations. Only this was more of a..."If I had to describe an ideal life this is what it would look like"

It was in this conversation that she told me my love language was Pottery Barn. Truer words have never been spoken...just a tidbit for when you picture my living quarters for the future :) 

The situation I described to her was me living in a big house: 

with more landscaping obviously but this will do ;)
It's mid-morning and I'm sitting on a big white couch:


I am curled up reading my book of the moment or favorite magazines while drinking a cup of coffee out of a white, porcelain mug. I am most likely wearing a cozy, beige cardigan with some sort of skinny pant or legging. 

My HOT hubby comes in to smooch me before he leaves for the office: 
Mrs. Cooper


Mrs. Harding
Mrs. Chuck Bass....I'm really not picky...
And I am left to tend to my read, and my precious baby Henri: 

Such a precious little prince!
And on most days my best friends who coincidentally live next door/down the street from me... will come over and gab for weekly daily lunches and happy hours...








End Scene. 

In a perfect world...

Where does your mind take you?

-Lo. 

2 comments:

  1. I adore this life! It is so you, I see it so well, and I am duh right nearby! Where else could I survive? My time away from you was college and four years is too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this conversation so vividly!!!!! And I hope one day it is true. I can;t wait till you get to decorate a house, I know it will be gorgeous and so you!!!

    ReplyDelete