Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Send For Help.

Today was a yucky day. I wish I could get a do-over. I hate wasting days on stress and bad moods but other times I think it's unavoidable. I so wish I could be one of those people that just rolls with whatever card they are dealt for the day, but I internalize and worry and then take it out on my poor mom.
I am one of those people however, once I've exhausted myself from the stress and the fuss, am able to light a candle, blare my music, take a hot shower and put a pretty outfit on; and all is well with the world.

Side Note: What is it about showers? I feel like a brand new, better person when I come out of there. It's like a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory effect. I'm new and improved and ready to move on when I come out. Am I alone in this??

And that's exactly what I did today. So I guess I kind of got a do-over. But not really...

But I did get to wear a fab outfit to chapter: Red maxi skirt, white tank top, with a jean vest and leopard sandals. Accessories: Gold.


 And now I'm here, at my beloved Starbucks typing a paper I should have done ages ago... Wish me luck my dear readers... but if worse comes to worse...

send for help.

Always,
Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment