Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Music

Right Now: 




Florence+ the Machine: Leave My Body from her Ceremonials album. 
-This whole album is phenomenal if you're in the right mood. The musicality is genius and her voice is mesmerizing, giving  me a sort of rush that I wish I could communicate. 

Tyler Hilton: Leave Him from his new album Forget The Storm. 
-I "discovered" Tyler on one of my favorite TV series, One Tree Hill as Chris Keller. His acoustic work is more up my ally but I can never get my fill of his raspy vocals. His guitar and piano skills are quite sexy and blusey, which I love. I'm hoping he releases piano version of "Kicking My Heels" very, very soon.

Anticipation: 

John Mayer's new album set to release May 22nd. 
-He's been one of my favorite artists since he hit the scene back in 2001. He is one of the more talented guitar players my generation has seen, I just wish his reputation wasn't perceived so negatively. 
-The preview of this album has a country/ rock flare. So I'm anxious to see what he has in store for us fans. 

Enjoy your monday. 

-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment