Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Closeout.

Oh my lanta May has been so good to me already. Sorry for the delay in postings, finals got in the way which I promised myself I wouldn't let them do. But alas, here I am.

I closed out my junior year with quite a bang. I had 5 finals and landed myself an interview with Auburn's Athletics Department for a PR intern position.

I was so thankful to even get the opportunity to interview. Sports and Entertainment (including fashion) PR is what I see myself doing down the road.

My interview was Wednesday and let me tell you, walking into the Athletics Complex is kind of intimidating-Auburn takes it's sports very seriously and these people are NOT messing around.

I left the interview feeling really confident. I called my parents and told them that even if I didn't get the position, I felt really good about the interview.

But I guess they felt good about my interview as well because Thursday I got a very flattering phone call asking me to fill the position!

It's going to be me and 2 other girls working together. We'll have office hours and projects of our own to complete.

I am overjoyed to have gotten this opportunity. I know it's going to be trying but I am so excited to see what the Fall is going to bring.

I can't believe I'm a senior in college. I remember graduating high school as if it was yesterday. There is no way 4 years has gone by already...

But now I'm off to pack up my room to embark on my summer journeys...

To those of you in finals still, good luck my loves! As my dad would say "Do good, do your best."

With love,
-Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment