Monday, May 28, 2012

Shop and Save...The Bags.

This weekend my sister, my mom and I worked on a project we saw off of Pinterest a while back ago.

We recently re-did the bathroom my sister and I share and needed something for our limited wall space.

The new look of the bathroom is very clean. Gray walls, white ruffled shower curtain and decorative votives with candles. Elegant but clean...which we love.

What we needed on the wall was color but we wanted to maintain the crisp, clean theme we've got working...

And voila!!:






We collected the bags from Christmas's, birthday's and shopping trips and then went to Aaron Brother's frame store to decide which frames to hang them in.

Aaron Brother's always has amazing sales, (especially since this weekend was Memorial Day Weekend) and I think we bought all 7 frames for just under $70!

I am so happy with the way it turned out. It's exactly the look we were going for.

Xx,
-Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment