Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Oh My

At first I thought I had nothing to post about but then I realized that tomorrow is June 1st!

May went by SO stinkin fast! I feel like it was like last week that I was posting about how tomorrow was the 1st of May and giving you a laundry list of things I was looking forward to.

I don't have much on my calendar for June. Just working, hopefully getting some sun and doing a little shopping.

I love, love my internship for the summer. I think it's great practice and the environment is killer. It's making me very eager to start my PR internship with Auburn Athletics.

I'm on the hunt for a full-length mirror, but being a poor college kid I refuse to spend $300 on it... so what does this mean for me? Luckily it's the summer which means...garage sales!

Hopefully I'll be successful in my search. I'm also wanting to better my piano playing skills, eat at fun restaurants and travel around Dallas... So I'll let you know how all of these plans go with a 9-5 job that's 5 days a week...

Anyhow, June, May was great so you've got some big shoes to fill.

Work hard and stay humble folks,

-Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment