Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween.

"Trick or Treeeeaaattt"

Happy Halloween my little ghouls.

I have always been one who loves dressing up...but for some reason I'm really not a huge, huge fan of Halloween. Sometimes I don't think I'm creative enough for it, and then as I've gotten older the costume choices have just become so grotesque... I don't know.

Anyhow this year my friends and I are going old school with our costumes for our last Halloween together....

Ever seen the movie Dazed and Confused? We're going as the Senior girls who haze all of the freshman...and I am SO pumped!



Pictures surely to follow...

In case you haven't seen the movie... here's a little youtube clip for your enjoyment (we start around :51)



Have a Happy Halloween!

-Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment