Monday, October 8, 2012

Today

Weellll it's Monday again.

Another week and weekend has blown right by me, but fortunately left cool weather in its departure.

This week is going to be a bit of a doozy. 2 midterms, 2 quizzes and a paper assignment...eek! But the cool weather really eases the pain.

It's also time for me to reintroduce myself to my workout regimen... *cringe* Not to make excuses, but it's really hard to try and fit everything into your day. Sometimes it doesn't all happen, and that's ok, I've learned to live with that...but my days of trying to make it all happen are far from over... hash tag lists on lists on lists.

My family is coming East at the end of this month to visit me for the Auburn/Texas A&M game and it is one of the only things keeping me in high spirits. In fact it's got me so excited that at work today (sorry boss) I made my sister's packing list and started planning a weekend itinerary...

Have a great, productive day!

-Lo.


No comments:

Post a Comment