Monday, October 15, 2012

Treats.

Hair straight. Face washed. Teeth brushed. Eyelids Vaseline-ed. Glasses on... Bedtime ritual complete... 

Sometimes getting ready for bed can be quite an annoyance, but most of the time I really enjoy these moments to myself where I think of nothing other than me and my personal hygiene. 

And here I sit, in my bed; made of freshly cleaned sheets, wrapped in my leopard printed throw, listening to Taylor Swift-who is giving me an odd energy for midnight on a Sunday. 

It doesn't get much more girly than this I suppose. 

I finally had a weekend to myself since Auburn had a road game to Ole Miss. Which reminds me: Did you know that in the state of Mississippi, it's illegal to sell any alcohol on Sunday's? Therefore, the bars close at midnight on Saturday night (which is technically Sunday morning)... crazy right? 

Anyhow, I was finally able to get some face time with my roomies which is always such a treat. We stayed in on Friday and Saturday night and it was really just the best. We get so silly when we're together and I always learn something about them I didn't know before- which is crazy to think about because I feel like I know everything about them sometimes. 

Speaking of treats, Allie's sweet mom sent us a Halloween package! 
This "haunted house" was filled with some of the best chocolates I've eaten in a really long time. This is why the holidays are always so hard to stay on track with healthy living!! 

Other treats this weekend: 
Allie and I ventured to TJ Maxx in search of some deals and I came across these "Merci" cards 
I love stationary and am always in search of a good thank you card.
And who doesn't love the Eiffel Tower?
I also found this gem (as mentioned above):
I clearly love a good leopard print. 
My Sunday, though lazy, was productive. The job search is officially underway... let the writing and re-writing of cover letters begin. 

Bonne Nuit. 

-Lo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment